Where to buy

Print page

If you wish to purchase K-Obiol® EC you will need to have completed the required K-Obiol training

K-Obiol is available from all the major rural suppliers including AgLink, AGnVET, CRT, Elders and Nutrien and some independent stores. All locations must have at least one member of their staff who has done the retailer training in K-Obioland will be able to offer assistance. 

Note: K-Obiol is not avaliable in WA except under special conditions and approval by the WA Department of Agriculture and Food. 

To find out more information about our products and services, reach out to our team.  

Always read the label before use.

Click here to locate store.


K-Obiol EC Combi
Find out more now.
See Product