Application rates and delivery
- Harmful if swallowed
- Facial skin contact may cause temporary facial numbness
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- When handling, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, elbow length PVC gloves, goggles and a disposable mist mask covering mouth and nose
- If product gets on skin, immediately wash with soap and water
- If product gets in eyes, wash immediately with water
- Wash hands after use
- After each use, wash gloves, goggles and contaminated clothing
Always read the label before use
How to use
- Dilute the liquid with water.
- Do not store diluted insecticide; prepare a fresh solution as necessary.
Rate of Application
- Apply at a fixed rate of 1L of diluted product per tonne of grain.
- One litre of concentrate K-Obiol is diluted to 50L and this is used to treat 50 tonnes of grain.
- Spray onto the seed as it is loaded into storage