New Method 240 SL Herbicide was recently launched in New Zealand and brings conservation land managers a new active ingredient to fight the war against invasive species, such as Wilding pines. Method 240 SL Herbicide is labelled for use in non-cropping and non-grazing areas managed as conservation and recreation land. Method 240 SL Herbicide offers flexibility with treatment options to manage weeds, giving land managers the opportunity to restore New Zealand’s iconic landscapes and eco-systems.
Method 240 SL Herbicide key benefits
- New active ingredient, aminocyclopyrachlor, a highly efficacious solution for managing invasive woody and brush weeds including gorse and broom on conservation land.
- Effective control of Pinus spp., one of the most problematic and wide-spread invasive genus in New Zealand.
- Highly compatible with many herbicides providing custom tank mixing options.
- A new tool for use in non-grazed and non-cropped conservation and recreation land.
- Next generation stewardship strategy to ensure appropriate application.
Envu Vegetation Management are committed to providing highly effective, flexible products that provide you with the power to reclaim the land. To find out more information, reach out to our team.
Always read the label before use.