In a recent report released by 7 news cockroach horror season is upon us.
The epidemic will peak in four to five weeks and if numbers are as bad as expected, they could be creeping and crawling around for months.
Video courtesy of 7 news
"This season is shaping up to be a bigger roach season than we have seen in the past," Entomologist Bryce Peters said.
"Numbers will peak in the next month or two, particularly towards end of February, March."
Now is the time to be proactive with your team and your customers:
- Brush up on your cockroach control skills
- Cut through the confusion of cockroach gel
- Inform your customers using customised postcards
In the meantime, see if you fall under the top suburbs for cockroach control.
- Sydney - Mosman, Watson's Bay, Lane Cove, Westmead and Randwick
- Melbourne - Maribyrnong, Werribee, Brighton, Toorak and Hawthorn
- Brisbane - Chermside, Ipswich, Brookfield, Westlake and Carina Heights
- Perth - Beckenham, Westminster, East Fremantle, East Perth, North Coogee
- Adelaide - Salisbury, Norwood, Glenelg, the City and Prospect
To find out more information about , reach out to our team.